BAN | Pashmina Scarf
This product is unavailable
- Beautiful handwoven shawls are 100% Pashmina, lightweight and woven in Nepal from the fiber of Pashmina goat wool.
- All natural wool, extremely soft.
- Purchase support artisan woman's cooperative in Nepal and Living Threads Co. training and microcredit program.
- The name comes from the Persian: pašmina, meaning "made from wool" and literally translates to "Soft Gold" in Kashmiri.
Details & Dimensions
- Pashmina (Cashmere Fiber from the Pashmina Goat)
- Dry Clean Only
- Handmade in Nepal
- Size: 60" x 12.5"